Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts Wanted » Sensor on side of metering head MB Engine ur and connectors

Old 24-05-23, 08:12 AM   #1
BackintheFold
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Sensor on side of metering head MB Engine ur and connectors

As title, I'm looking for one of these.
Part number is 035133472A and it is probably fitted to other cars with an onboard computer too.

I've seen internal photos of similar devices, and it looks like it could benefit from a cleaning, and the mechanical parts (in the metering head) also checked over.

It would be much simpler if I can test a replacement one off the car, so I understand how it works, and so I can then eliminate or home in on the likely source of issues.

It seems to be a common part on Skodas too. Probably loads of these hanging off duff metering heads...

Also, this kind of thing would really benefit being able to be tested with a driving car, and for that I would need both the "socket" and the "plug" so i can attach long wires to them and sit in the car testing on the road.

I've had a root around in my spares, but can't find anything useful.

If anyone has the right connector (three pin, Audi standard type connector similar to the one on the ignition distributor) I'd be happy to buy them off you.